in one place, at one time. ATF lecterns have been field proven in exacting classroom and presentation environments ranging from complex mission briefings for special operations aircrews, to college lecture theaters, to virtual reality maintenance training, to corporate training and product demonstration. These carefully-crafted natural wood finish lecterns combine traditional furniture design with state-of-the-art electronic presentation tools. Designed to roll through a standard 36-in door, ATF-100 series lecterns are wide enough to accommodate most 22-in wide LCD monitors.
Available standard as Natural Oak or in a variety of other natural wood finishes.
The ATF-100 shell is a basic lectern for those users who wish to add their own internal cabling and self-integrate their own systems and devices. It consists of:
- Natural Finish Oak Veneer with Hardwood Trim Cabinet & Fittings
- Black Sparkle Laminate Top
- FLIP-AND-STORE Monitor Mount
- Cable Access Grommet
- FLIP-UP Shelf (ADA)
- Locking Access Panel
- Locking Smoked Plexiglas Doors & Keyboard Drawer
- 12RU Standard Equipment Rack Rails
- Smooth Rolling Casters
- Optional Equipment Cooling Fan
- Optional Filtered Power w/Master Switch
ATF welcomes custom orders. We have built a variety of modified versions of the ATF-100 lectern for a number of clients.